Monday, July 7, 2008

7 months old


Brett is 7 months old! Some of his favorite things to do are sing silly songs with momma, play rough with daddy, and go go go! He has learned to "give me five" and is scooting himself backward around the floor. He loves to eat, but not green beans. He thinks the strangest things are funny, like the cat jumping up on momma's lap, daddy calling him "skinny butt", and momma saying "yucky" when I change a messy diaper.

3 comments:

  1. Joy, he is so precious! Bryce has some of the same little outfits that Brett does, except all of our football things are BENGALS! ENjoy this FUN age!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Joy -- I haven't checked in for ages and I have to say that Brett is seriously one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen! What a smile! He is growing up so quickly. I forget how much they change month to month at this age... enjoy every moment with him!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just soooo cute. I bet he could be in commercials!!

    ReplyDelete