Awh! But she's sooo pretty! I guess that's why God makes babies so cute and lovable... hang in there, Joy, you WILL sleep someday soon... Sadie Lou's momma
I love that pic and yes that is exactly how it is! A whole new world w/ those itty bitty ones at least Brett was some what on a schedule by the time you got to bring him home! Have a very Merry Christmas your family is so beautiful!
That is TOO funny!! I love that photo and the onesie :) Hang in there...sleep will come at 3 months (or at least that is what someone always told me and believe me...I counted down the days!) :) She's just beautiful!!
LOL!!! That onesie is great!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you 4 have a very Merry Christmas!!!
ROFL!!! Isn't that the way of it? I LOVE newborns, but the lack of sleep leaves more to be desired! I love it! Perfect saying!!!
ReplyDeleteROFL!!! Isn't that the way of it? I LOVE newborns, but the lack of sleep leaves more to be desired! I love it! Perfect saying!!!
ReplyDeleteAwh! But she's sooo pretty! I guess that's why God makes babies so cute and lovable...
ReplyDeletehang in there, Joy, you WILL sleep someday soon...
Sadie Lou's momma
love it! made me smile this morning
ReplyDeleteI love that pic and yes that is exactly how it is! A whole new world w/ those itty bitty ones at least Brett was some what on a schedule by the time you got to bring him home! Have a very Merry Christmas your family is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is TOO funny!! I love that photo and the onesie :) Hang in there...sleep will come at 3 months (or at least that is what someone always told me and believe me...I counted down the days!) :)
ReplyDeleteShe's just beautiful!!
She is too cute! What did you do to her before you took that picture? She is one mad little girl.
ReplyDelete