We got clearance to travel Friday afternoon, so I flew home with Reggie on Saturday. Bryan came home from his parents' with Brett and Lydia this afternoon. We are all home together! The next few weeks will be interesting as we learn how to juggle life with three under two. Fortunately, we have eager grandmas willing to help out with the transition.
Brett and Lydia are very curious about our new family member. Here are a few pictures of their introduction:



Well you will certainly have your hands full - I am trying to picture how one goes grocery shopping with 3 under the age of 2? But one advantage of them being so close in age is hopefully they'll be really good playmates/friends for many years to come.
ReplyDeleteYou are truly the luckiest Momma I know!!! God has blessed you very much. Although it may become very difficult with 3 under 2 know God will be helping you too!
ReplyDelete