Saturday, September 19, 2009

Huh???

Since bringing Reggie home, we have discovered a whole new level of reactions from the public when we are out and about. We are quite the amusement!

I can't pass up sharing one particularly comical interaction I had yesterday. I tried out my new-found independence with stroller #6 and went to Micheal's for a picture frame solo +3. Brett and Lydia were loaded into the stroller and Reggie was in my front pack when two older ladies were also walking into the store.

They started out with a typical, "Wow! You're busy!" and then started telling me about their kids, etc. They asked the ages of my children, and I told them.

That's when one of the ladies smiled and asked, "Do you need me to tell you how this happens?" with a chuckle.

Huh???

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you...huh??
    Sometimes I wonder where people are coming from. Lol.
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete