Tuesday, November 24, 2009

thankful

Not your typical thanksgiving post, top ten baby gear items I'm thankful for:

1. My Ultimate Baby Wrap. All three babies have loved it, great for bonding, great for going about your life with a high-needs baby and a toddler, extremely comfortable!
2. The Amby Bed. Only used for Lydia, but was a life-saver. Thank you, Shannon!

3. Cloth diapers. I crunched some numbers, and we are currently saving $19 a week, or $80 a month, or nearly $1000 this year by using cloth diapers (does not take in to account initial investment, but does take into account cost of laundering).
4. Booster seats. We have 2, Reggie asked Santa for one for Christmas.5. Our triple stroller. Although cumbersome, it enables me to get out and about with the three kiddos.

6. Bibs with "pea catchers".
7. Sippie cups. What did they ever do before sippie cups?
8. Receiving blankets also used as burp clothes also used as changing pads. Bet I could even use one as a diaper if I needed to!

9. SwaddleMe blankets. Another life-saver with Lydia.

10. Tied for 10th is the bouncy seat and the bumbo seat. Basically serving the same purpose, baby graduates from one to the other.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I recently got an ultimate baby wrap and am looking forward to using it with Ian. We don't have a booster seat yet, but I figure we'll get one around the time Nadia turns 2 as that will be about the time I'll introduce solid foods to Ian. I didn't have a Bumbo for Nadia, but that's on my wish list for Christmas this year for Ian. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the bumbo seat. That's a life saver!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete