Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"all done"

I heard it a few days ago, but I wasn't really sure he meant it. And then yesterday when I was helping the kids out of their car seats, Brett and Lydia were saying their usual "all done, all done, all done" (in other words, "Hurry up, Mom"), and from behind me, clear as day, comes another "all done" - from Reggie! Reggie's first undeniable "word". No surprise, considering he hears it all the time from his brother and sister! (I have heard some "mama's", but it was definitely questionable if he was referring to me.)

Lydia's first word was "cat", and Brett? Well, his first word was also "all done". I have a couple of impatient little boys!

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! My first word was kitty. Congrats to Reggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Reggie! -Ann not Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Reggie!
    Boy time is going by fast. How can he be talking already? You just got him...lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny!! Both boys with their "all done" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I love it! What a funny first word and what a good story for him one day:).

    ReplyDelete