(First, a follow-up story to the previous post. The day after Lydia proclaimed that Reggie was "black", out of curiosity, I nonchalantly asked Lydia what color Reggie was. She responded "green". I was helping the kids get their pjs on and, yep, Reggie was wearing a green top! So, I asked Lydia what color Brett was (he had his shirt off). Lydia responded, "naked". Lydia also had her shirt off and she also said that her "color" was "naked". So interesting because it was very consistent with the theory of race awareness development presented in this book.)
Today's quote is brought to you by Brett. He was getting ready for school and I always have him "try" to use the bathroom before he gets on the bus. He didn't "go", so he said, "It's all gone, peepee."
I asked the logical question: "Where did it go?"
"In my tummy."
No comments:
Post a Comment