Sunday, March 18, 2012

sand-in-toes

The drastic contrast between the winter fun in the last post and the summer-y bliss of this post makes it appear as though I've become a lazy blogger, and tho true, it really has only been a couple of weeks.
Yes, it's been sand-loving, playground-hopping, windows-open glorious upper 70s and sunny all week.
The pond is completely thawed - so we had to take a closer look, throw rocks, and watch the geese.  But I've lived in Minnesota for a March - or ten - and while I dug out a few t-shirts and shorts, the sweatshirts and jeans and coats are being kept nice and handy.
For St. Patrick's Day, we did a couple craft projects and, conveniently, all wore Packers shirts. Bryan made the traditional corn beef  and cabbage.  I made green jello, the kids helped make cookies.  In this picture, it looks like Reggie is decorating cookies, but really he is just eating green frosting with a knife.  : )

2 comments:

  1. I moved their spring/summer clothes into their dressers but only removed SOME of the winter clothing as like you I'm not expecting it to stay this warm, but I'd love to be wrong! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete