Saturday, October 26, 2013

discovery

 I love it when we discover a new park come across a park we've never been to before.  I always think, "How could I have not known this gem is only 15 minutes from our home?"  And it is our favorite place to be until we discover something new come across something we haven't experienced before.

Childhood is all about discovery.  Every experience is something new.  A joy of parenthood is rediscovering by entering into the world of our children.

Each kid has their own tire swing!
 And there are endless rocks to throw into the river.
 And a big stick to....
My little girl will not let a chill in the air cramp her style and her shoes are on the wrong feet...just details.
 And there are no monkey bars my five-year-old won't tackle.
Spinning. Climbing. Sticks. Water. Rocks. 
 Discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment