Friday, November 11, 2016

wacky balloons and other fall shenanigans


I love our maple tree every fall!
These guys are those wacky balloons, you know, those ones you see waving their long arms in used car lots.  For functionality, the costumes were one of my worst ideas ever. But, on the upside, the trio did win "most creative" at their school party.  When it came down to the business of trick-or-treating, the boys decided to go for ease and speed and dressed as a football and baseball player.
The kids could hardly wait to sort and trade!



They're both cute.
Brett likes to make me coffee. On this particular day, he had breakfast out for me, too.






The bread spider and donut monsters were pinterest winners.  The mummy meatloaf was not.

This year, we bought the whole hog instead of half.  That's 14 pounds of bacon!


1 comment:

  1. My boys and husband would be thrilled if we had that much bacon in our possession! :)
    You are so creative with costumes and food and celebrations. I might go on Pinterest once a year. I guess I should check it out more often and well actually try some of the ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete