Friday, October 6, 2023

happy 14th birthday, Reggie!

 




Happy 14th Birthday, Reggie!  We celebrated with pizza and Nothing Bundt Cakes while we were in Green Bay.

Reggie is 5 ft 9 and 140 pounds.  He is the only family member that doesn’t need glasses - so far!  He has had braces for 3 years, and will hopefully get them off soon.


Reggie is an almost straight-A student, even while taking an advanced math class! He continues to take band and play percussion. Reggie continues to play football, wrestle, and play baseball.  Sports and school keep Reggie very busy, but in his free time, he enjoys playing video games, playing outside, hanging out with friends, weightlifting, and fishing. 

It’s hard to believe Reggie is already 14.  He is a kind and thoughtful person.  He likes to joke around, and values time spent with family and close friends. He is driven and motivated to work hard towards his academic and athletic goals.  I’m excited to see what the future holds for him, but I also want time to slow down so I can savor every day of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment