Monday, February 5, 2024

Reggie's baseball highlights (2023)

I made it through 2023 with all the "news" but I still have a handful of highlight videos to post from summer and fall sports.



In celebration of Reggie's first baseball practice of the 2024 season, I am posting his highlights from the 2023 season!  He had his first practice last night!



Last summer was Reggie's first summer playing WAA (city league) travel baseball.  We've bounced around a lot with baseball.  This next season, he will play with basically the same teammates and coaches.

Reggie mostly played center field and also did some pitching, third base, and left field. Despite a patchy season, the team managed to advance to both state tournaments. But the big travel tournament of the season was to Wisconsin Dells.

We've had an unusually mild winter, but I have to admit that putting this video together has made me very eager for spring!  I will always love a summer evening at the ballpark, and watching my boy play makes it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment