Sunday, May 24, 2026

football, thanksgiving, and aurora borealis

 Moving on to November, we had Special Olympics flag football.  Brett plays the quarterback.



We celebrated my mom's birthday right before they left for Texas for the winter.  I love having them near us for half the year!


I have always wanted to see the northern lights, but even when they are visible in our area there is usually too much light pollution where I live, and it is past my bedtime.  It was very exciting to see the northern lights from our own yard last fall! It was sweeping across the entire span of the sky, and the movement of the colors left me awe-struck!


For Thanksgiving, we went to Papa and Meemaw's.  After a very hectic fall calendar, I loved heading up to the North Woods for a couple of days and having Meemaw host the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment