Here are some pictures of the spring break I missed. Two days before our trip, I was admitted to the hospital after emergency surgery due to kidney stones. I was in the hospital the day of the Special Olympics Frozen 5k and Polar Plunge. The next day, we were supposed to go to Seattle, but the doctor said I would not be well enough to travel. Bryan wanted to cancel the trip altogether, but he agreed to go with the kids if I was discharged. They let me out only hours before their flight! Our dear friend Bonnie kept good tabs on me while I recovered!
Some of the highlights from Seattle were the Luman Field tour, the Air and Flight Museum, the Space Needle, a whale-watching tour, and a Kraken hockey game.
I'm very grateful Bryan and the kids enjoyed the trip. I had a second surgery six weeks later and have made a complete recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment