Paperwork stuff:
- Submitted our application and life books to Adoption Associates in Michigan.
- Applied for another grant (Pray! We'll be finding out about this one in a couple weeks.)
Fun stuff:
Bryan is building a bookcase/toy shelf, which we will also be using as Brett's dresser for a while.
My brother and sister-in-law, who have 3 boys, gave us 10 bags of hand-me-downs! (size NB-2T) Here's some of it:
The rest of it, I have already washed and put away.
Bryan's brother and sister-in-law sent Brett this cute outfit! The significance is that Bryan's jersey number was always 33 when he played football in high school and college.

The mobile! This has been a point of contention since we found ones for your favorite professional team. Bryan wanted Packer, I wanted Twins, and probably would have compromised for Brewers, since it would have at least been baseball! But then I found this one on clearance. The lime green and bear fit so well with everything else, I didn't care it was football! Bryan approved, but thinks it should play a fight song instead of Brahm's Lullaby!
Taking advice from mothers of newborns, I've been getting my rest... (and Rocky has been enjoying her spot on my lap while it lasts!)
Two more fun things I've been up to, but I think they're deserving of separate posts....
No comments:
Post a Comment