He is definitely oh so very handsome with those glasses! I think glasses make kids seem more mature at least I thought that when seeing his pic and also thought that when one of my nieces got them (age 5). Does he like wearing them?
Oh my goodness...he is so adorable in those glasses. Love it! A couple pair a year for the first few years at least. Then it will taper off and it will be a pair every year and a half.
He is definitely oh so very handsome with those glasses! I think glasses make kids seem more mature at least I thought that when seeing his pic and also thought that when one of my nieces got them (age 5). Does he like wearing them?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am betting about 3 pairs a year (if you're lucky:)). Hope you got insurance on 'em!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable and handsome!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...he is so adorable in those glasses. Love it!
ReplyDeleteA couple pair a year for the first few years at least. Then it will taper off and it will be a pair every year and a half.