Friday, September 10, 2010

300th post

For the 300th post, a little list of the 10 posts with the most "comments". This doesn't take into account the comments that I get in person, through email or facebook, etc.




1. Welcome Lydia June Wedan



2. Our Little Christmas Gift







3. Introducing Reginald David Wedan

4. Wedan Family Grows...Again

"Life is full of surprises...our Little Surprise is due November 22nd!"

5. Sleepless














6. Bryan and Joy Plus Three

"Walking out of the dinner to go pick up our kids from the nursery, Bryan grabbed my hand, and said, "Let's do it." And Friday morning Bryan called Debbie. I used to believe in coincidences. Now I mostly just believe in miracles. We have three of them"

7. The Nuk

"What I love about the nuk is it helps my baby go to sleep. What I hate about it is it's got me running upstairs a dozen times during a restless nap to pop it back in. Do you know how much damage my son can do...in 20 seconds?"

8. All Baby


9. Lord Help Us

"It's a girl!"


10. Brett Theodore Wedan

No comments:

Post a Comment