Sunday, July 24, 2011

no more cribs

Our "baby" is sleeping in a big boy bed! Seems like just yesterday we had 3 in cribs.




Now...if we could just get a couple little ones out of diapers...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just a big step! I can't imagine no cribs in our house...time sure does fly, though. Good luck on the diapers situation:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely am no where ready to move Ian out of his crib. Reggie looks like he loves his new bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Reggie!
    At first glance I thought that was Brett. A few seconds later I realized it was Reggie. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing. Oh, how time flies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, no cribs!! I can't imagine that one yet, either. Good luck with potty training...I second what Faith said. I love that pic of all three on the bed. Such cuties.

    ReplyDelete