Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Easter

We usually stay home and have grandparents come for Easter. However, this year both sets of grandparents were planning to see us the next weekend at the state wrestling tournament, so it was just the five of us.  Every year, we attend an experiential worship Good Friday service at a local church.  Part of the experience is petting a donkey!

 Here was a first and probably a keeper: Lydia and I made hot cross buns.  Yum!
 Reggie and I made banana cream brownies.  Reggie does more sampling than helping.
Brett made his "famous" fruit salad, but I didn't get a picture of it.  He's too independent in the kitchen!
Lydia really wanted to wear an Easter bonnet this year!
She received the entire series of The Chronicles of Narnia in her Easter bag.  Brett got a Bible and Reggie got Who was Jesus? by Ellen Morgan.
 We got five fresh inches of snow on Easter.  That made the backyard egg hunt extra exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment