Brett,
We are amazed at God's love when we look at you-when we hold you. Looking back on our journey over the last 8 months and beyond, we see the hand of God intervening at every turn to unite us with you. Without a doubt you are our son and we are your parents. We gave you the middle name of Theodore because it means "God's gift". And while we overwhelmingly feel you are God's gift to us, we humbly recognize that we are also God's gift to you! That is the miracle of adoption.
We love you, Brett Theodore Wedan!
Bryan and Joy,
ReplyDeleteYour first gift to Brett Theodore is his name. What a beautiful privilege for you as parents, and what an honorable name for him as your son.
Bryan and JOy I cried when I saw what a beautiful gift God gave you for Christmas. You are truly blessed and I pray God will watch over your new bundle and keep him healhty and I am so happy for you. We love you Bob and Shirley Olson
ReplyDelete