What a handsome little dude!
He is so adorable. He looks so content and healthy.Have a great day!Gayla
What a cute pose! LOL! And I see now that your son is wearing BLUE clothes. NO more pink jammies for him, eh? Congrats again...
The kids at SAY Yes Center are sooo excited to meet Brett. And they love the photo where he says "I'm number 1!"we mised you guys tonight =-)"ms joy and the team"
What a handsome little dude!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. He looks so content and healthy.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Gayla
What a cute pose! LOL! And I see now that your son is wearing BLUE clothes. NO more pink jammies for him, eh? Congrats again...
ReplyDeleteThe kids at SAY Yes Center are sooo excited to meet Brett. And they love the photo where he says "I'm number 1!"
ReplyDeletewe mised you guys tonight =-)
"ms joy and the team"