Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reggie is 12 months old!

I'm a couple weeks behind on blogging, but this is my most accurate record of our life for the last 3 years, so I will post anyway.

Reggie is one year old! Our youngest is over 365 days old, which is a world we have not experienced since we became parents 32 months ago! For 32 months straight, we have had a little one (or 2) under the age of one year old. (We are only 8 months in to our 32-month-long marathon of having a two year old.....)
At his one year check-up, Reggie weighed in at 24 pounds and was 31.5 inches tall. He is having a growth spurt, gaining 2 lbs and growing 2 inches in 2 months, and is wearing size 18m clothes. He has 8 teeth.
Reggie is walking most of the time now, with lots of spills. He says a lot of things, mostly imitating what he hears - as I am writing this, he is saying "zebra" from the video he is watching. And this morning he was chanting "touchdown" with the other kids. His favorite toys include my flip flops and his hairbrush - I spend a lot of time looking for both of them because they are never where I left them!
Reggie eats just about everything now, although he definitely does not care for peas or green beans. Of the three kids, he eats meat the best, and he is the only one who eats watermelon. A few days after Reggie turned one, he had his first happy meal - a tradition (see here and here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment